JobsBeyond Buckskin is a business dedicated to promoting and selling Native American made clothing, jewelry, and accessories, and we are looking for creative, motivated and professional people for our new expansion program.
Beyond Buckskin currently works with over 40 Native American and First Nations artists to get their work out to a broader international audience. There is a great demand for Native-made fashion items, and we are seeking to hire 5-10 people to join our team in a dynamic and fun work environment to help with product development, creation, and order fulfillment.
Interested? Please contact us at [email protected] with your name and contact information (phone number and preferred email address) with the subject line "Work with Beyond Buckskin." We will follow up with an interview. NOTE: We are accepting applications for local hires only (Turtle Mountain region in North Dakota).
- Full-time and Part-time options
- There is no deadline. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- No experience necessary, just a willingness to learn new skills
- Paycheck bonuses based upon project completion
Skills + Qualifications
- Positive, creative, and professional
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
- Willingness to learn new techniques in art project creation
- Interest in art, fashion and/or entrepreneurship a plus
- Native American hiring preference
- At least 18 or older preferred *
Projects + Responsibilities
- Applicants will work with our designers in product creation
- Projects include creating jewelry and accessories, utilizing beadwork, leatherwork, shellwork, graphic art, and other techniques
- Projects change weekly and monthly, introducing applicants to a range of skill sets
- Advanced applicants have the opportunity to work on more intricate or self-directed projects
- Please contact us at [email protected] with your name and contact information (phone number and email address).
- We will follow up with an interview.
- A short bio - limit to 50 words
- A letter of interest addressing why you want to work with us and why you would make a great match for Beyond Buckskin – limit to one page
- A brief resume or CV – limit to one page
- Questions?: Contact us at beyondbuckskin[at]gmail.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Institutions: We would love to work with you on coordinating your requirements for your students with our internship program. Contact us at beyondbuckskin[at]gmail.com and we can talk options.