NOTE: Due to the unpredictable shipping timelines and new guidelines due to COVID-19, we are not accepting new international subscribers (outside of the US) at this time. We hope to relaunch international subscription plans in the future.
1. Club/BB Tee: Native American T-Shirt of the Month Club:
WELCOME! We now offer three subscription options for our customers! See the options below. The last day to subscribe is June 12, with limited spots available. Boxes ship June 15-18. If you are having troubles subscribing, make sure your browser allows pop-ups for the subscription form, or try again on a laptop and read the instructions at the bottom of this page.
- A new unreleased exclusive tee each month by a different Native American designer.
- Explore Native American cultures through info cards about the artists and designs.
- Size options XS-4XL, unisex tees.
- $28/month, free shipping, cancel anytime.
"At the unexpected arrival of a dragonfly, pay attention, as you are being visited by a loved one. Our ancestors hear our thoughts. In order to get our attention, they will appear at precise moments to either reassure us of their calming presence or guide us toward the best path forward. Be mindful of that moment and what it could mean, as these visits are true gifts from our ancestors." Tessa Sayers is an artist, designer, holistic health devotee, and green living enthusiast. Follow her journey at www.mysoulcuriosity.com | @soulcuriosity
2. Club/BB Jewelry: Native American Jewelry of the Month Club:
- Exclusive Styles, $40-$70 value per month.
- Handpicked earrings, bracelets, necklaces and sets to keep or give.
- Learn and share about Native cultures through info cards about the designs, materials, and meanings.
- $29/month, free shipping, cancel anytime.
This necklace is inspired by an old jingle dress, made by Mary Bigwind from White Earth over 80 years ago. It features fire polished faceted beads alongside copper cones, and finished with deerskin lace straps. Each necklace features a different and unique color combination.
The jingle dress was borne out of sickness as regalia to accompany a healing dance learned through a vision. The older dresses featured engraved snuff can lids that were recycled and wrapped into cones: the sound they made, as well as the light they reflected, was reminiscent of water lapping on the surface of lakes. For Ojibwe people, and the originators of the dance, bodies of water were places of importance - journeymen offered tobacco to the water beings for a safe travel, fishermen did the same for a prosperous hunt. These lakes housed sacred spirits, who would offer us powerful gifts of copper in return. The worlds of the Human beings and the Other-than-human beings intertwined.
Designed by Jessica R. Metcalfe (Turtle Mountain Chippewa) and made in the Turtle Mountains of North Dakota, this necklace pays homage to these stories kept alive by our story keepers, our dancers, our artists, and our singers. Wear with love in your heart, and confidence in your stance. The ancestors of these lands continue to bless us.
3. Club/BB Deluxe: Native American Jewelry + Tee of the Month Club:
- Get the jewelry of the month and the tee of the month all in one box!
- Size options XS-4XL, unisex tees (see size chart for reference).
- PLUS a fun mini (such as stickers, postcards, or pins).
- $55/month, free shipping, cancel anytime.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE:
1. Click the black "Subscribe Now" button, then select your Shirt Size in the drop down menu (for the Tee Club or the Deluxe Club) and click the green cart button.
2. Then, the box will swipe. Then click the blue cart button.
3. Then, there will be a pop up window, where you will click the yellow "Check Out with PayPal" button. Enter your information and you will be subscribed.