NOTE: Due to the unpredictable shipping timelines and new guidelines due to COVID-19, we are not accepting new international subscribers (outside of the US) at this time. We hope to relaunch international subscription plans in the future.
1. Club/BB Tee: Native American T-Shirt of the Month Club:
WELCOME! We now offer three subscription options for our customers! See the options below. The last day to subscribe is July 12, with limited spots available. Boxes ship July 15-18. If you are having troubles subscribing, make sure your browser allows pop-ups for the subscription form, or try again on a laptop and read the instructions at the bottom of this page.
- A new unreleased exclusive tee each month by a different Native American designer.
- Explore Native American cultures through info cards about the artists and designs.
- Size options XS-4XL, unisex tees.
- $28/month, free shipping, cancel anytime.
This tee was designed by Crystal Worl. Along with her brother Rico, this family team creates a variety of items, from playing cards to basketballs, athletic wear, jewelry, home goods and more.
They explain, "We focus on Northwest Coast art and explore themes and issues in Native culture and strive to represent a prestigious lineage of art in fresh and energetic ways as a celebration of Northwest Coast culture as it lives today. We hope to provide products that act as cultural objects in which modern Indigenous people can represent their heritage, create products that non-Native people can wear and appreciate without appropriating via cultural exchange, and to represent modern Indigenous lifestyle to a broader audience."
trickstercompany.com | Instagram @trickstercompany
2. Club/BB Jewelry: Native American Jewelry of the Month Club:
- Exclusive Styles, $40-$70 value per month.
- Handpicked earrings, bracelets, necklaces and sets to keep or give.
- Learn and share about Native cultures through info cards about the designs, materials, and meanings.
- $29/month, free shipping, cancel anytime.
The month of July is referred to Abitaa-niibini-giizis (Midsummer Moon) in Anishinaabemowin, the Chippewa language. These earrings feature an organic gold or silver dipped metal hoop. A hand cut strip of leather, along with a fire-polished faceted glass bead in various hues, add subtle and simple luxury to these earrings.
3. Club/BB Deluxe: Native American Jewelry + Tee of the Month Club:
- Get the jewelry of the month and the tee of the month all in one box!
- Size options XS-4XL, unisex tees (see size chart for reference).
- PLUS a fun mini (such as stickers, postcards, or pins).
- $55/month, free shipping, cancel anytime.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE:
1. Click the black "Subscribe Now" button, then select your Shirt Size in the drop down menu (for the Tee Club or the Deluxe Club) and click the green cart button.
2. Then, the box will swipe. Then click the blue cart button.
3. Then, there will be a pop up window, where you will click the yellow "Check Out with PayPal" button. Enter your information and you will be subscribed.