Join CLUB/BB!NOTE: Due to the unpredictable shipping timelines and new guidelines due to COVID-19, we are not accepting new international subscribers (outside of the US) at this time. We hope to relaunch international subscription plans in the future.
The September box will launch September 7 after Labor Day. The last day to subscribe is September 20 with limited spots available. Boxes ship September 21-24. If you are having troubles subscribing, make sure your browser allows pop-ups for the subscription form, or try again on a laptop and read the instructions at the bottom of this page.
1. Club/BB Tee: Native American T-Shirt of the Month Club:
- A new unreleased exclusive tee each month by a different Native American designer.
- Explore Native American cultures through info cards about the artists and designs.
- Size options XS-4XL, unisex tees.
- $28/month, free shipping, cancel anytime.
The Indigenous concept of Rematriation refers to reclaiming of ancestral remains, spirituality, culture, knowledge and resources, instead of the more Patriarchally associated Repatriation. It simply means back to Mother Earth, a return to our origins, to life and co-creation, rather than Patriarchal destruction and colonisation, a reclamation of germination.
This design by community based artist Autumn Dawn Gomez (Comanche / Taos Pueblo) is inspired by a photo taken by Carrie Wood, as she was laying harvested Cota plants out to dry. The tall, delicate, yellow flowering plant was grown from seed at Full Circle Farm, an urban farm project shared by 3 Sisters Collective. It will be used for tea, known as Cota Tea, ch’il awééhi, Greenthread, or simply Indian Tea. It can be mixed into a refreshing cold option, or a warm healing tea. It is a staple to tribes across the Southwest, for it keeps the body in balance and has anti-inflammatory properties. This design honors the perseverance of food and plant medicine knowledge as we move into a new era.
Three Sisters Collective is a Pueblo / Indigenous women-centered grassroots organization based in Santa Fe, NM. Through art, education, and various projects, their work promotes positive representations of this area’s first people and re-centers the Pueblo / Indigenous presence. Santa Fe, or O’Ga Pogeh Owingeh (White Shell Watering Place), is and always will be Tewa land.
ThreeSistersCollective.org | @threesisterscollective
Pimikwusii.com | @pimikwusii
2. Club/BB Jewelry: Native American Jewelry of the Month Club:
- Exclusive Styles, $40-$70 value per month.
- Handpicked earrings, bracelets, necklaces and sets to keep or give.
- Learn and share about Native cultures through info cards about the designs, materials, and meanings.
- $29/month, free shipping, cancel anytime.
After the autumnal equinox, the Sun begins to rise later and nightfall comes sooner. In many regions, the landscape silently explodes with vibrant colors of red, yellow, and orange. Plants and trees slow down, as sunlight decreases, to get ready for the colder season ahead.
The fall equinox has been celebrated since ancient times. People tracked the transitions of the Earth’s journeys around the Sun. At Machu Picchu in Peru, an ancient stone monument called Intihuatana—which means “Hitching Post of the Sun”—serves as a solar clock to mark the dates of the equinoxes and solstices. In Mexico, the Mayans built a giant pyramid called Chichen Itza. On the equinoxes, it looks as if a snake made of light slithers down the pyramid’s steps.
This necklace designed by Jessica R. Metcalfe (Turtle Mountain Chippewa) features coral, shell, turquoise, buffalo horn hairpipe, gold spacers, and adjustable leather ties, all in earthy autumn hues. A perfect piece to celebrate the splendors of vibrant change during Bright Leaves Moon.
3. Club/BB Deluxe: Native American Jewelry + Tee of the Month Club:
- Get the jewelry of the month and the tee of the month all in one box!
- Size options XS-4XL, unisex tees (see size chart for reference).
- PLUS a fun mini (such as stickers, postcards, or pins).
- $55/month, free shipping, cancel anytime.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: 1. Click the black "Subscribe Now" button, then select your Shirt Size in the drop down menu (for the Tee Club or the Deluxe Club) and click the green cart button. 2. Then, the box will swipe. Then click the blue cart button. 3. Then, there will be a pop up window, where you will click the yellow "Check Out with PayPal" button. Enter your information and you will be subscribed.